Kitron is a leading Scandinavian Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company, delivering improved flexibility, cost efficiency, and innovation power through the value chain. The company has operations in Norway, Sweden, Lithuania, Germany, Poland, China and the United States. With 1800 highly skilled employees, Kitron manufactures and delivers anything from fully assembled electronic circuit boards to complete end - products for customers globally. Related technical services like prototyping, industrialisation, material analysing and test development are also key competencies offered by Kitron.
Kitron is currently looking for a Compliance Specialist, who is going to be mainly responsible for conflict mineral compliance data management and reporting.
The Compliance Specialist will be a member of the global Sourcing Team (located in Kaunas, Lithuania) and will report to Sourcing Director.
- Sending and collecting requests for compliance from suppliers for parts used in production
- Updating Kitron's internal system with the received information
- Preparation of compliance documents for customers
- Coordination of external resources collecting compliance information
- Preparation of CMRT form for customer
- Internal reports preparation
- KPI’s communication with suppliers
- Higher education
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Good English skills (written and oral)
- Good communication skills
- Good collaboration skills
- Salary for this position from 1100 EUR gross (before taxes); in Kitron salary offer is based on the predefined salary ranges for each position and depends on the level of experience and competence of the candidate
- Performance-based annual bonus
- Accident insurance 24/7
- Full travel insurance (valid on business trips)
- Extra attention and benefits for the employee in case of important life events
- Flexible working hours
- A highly skilled and motivated team of colleagues
- Opportunities for personal and professional development