Kitron is a leading Scandinavian Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company, delivering improved flexibility, cost efficiency, and innovation power through the value chain. The company has operations in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Lithuania, Germany, Poland, the Czech Republic, China and the United States. With 2500 highly skilled employees, Kitron manufactures and delivers anything from fully assembled electronic circuit boards to complete end - products for customers globally. Related technical services like prototyping, industrialisation, material analysing and test development are also key competencies offered by Kitron.
Location: Lithuania, Kaunas
Kitron is currently looking for a Sourcing Specialist, who is going to join Kitron's USA Sourcing team, which is located in Windber and Kaunas. The main responsibility in this role is to safeguard that both customer and employer’s expectations related to the sourcing of material and components are fulfilled.
- New products material cost calculation;
- Sending and collecting request for quotation from supplier according to customer specifications;
- Analyses of purchase cost;
- Negotiation with suppliers for price/cost reduction of top value components;
- Preparation of material cost offers;
- Managing appointed customers programs;
- Inventory turnover optimization and securing material for production availability;
- Identification and implementation of new solutions for a more effective purchase process.
- Higher education;
- Experience as a Sourcing Analyst/Specialist;
- Strong English language skills, both oral and written;
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel;
- Analytical, structured and result-oriented;
- Good communication skills, and a high degree of collaboration with others.
- Salary for this position from 1850 EUR gross (before taxes). In Kitron salary offer is based on the predefined salary ranges for each position and depends on the level of experience and competence of the candidate;
- Performance-based annual bonus;
- Accident insurance 24/7;
- Full travel insurance (valid on business trips);
- Extra attention and benefits for the employee in case of important life events;
- Hybrid work type and flexible working hours;
- A highly skilled and motivated team of colleagues;
- Opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Team building and off-site activities.